Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I HEARD IT TODAY...

For his latest project Mr. Lif has decided to break away from the typical release strategy and write and release 1-2 songs every three weeks until Election Day (November 4th), following which Lif will deliver one more single based on his post electoral musings. Lif breaks down the project below...



"With a new administration on the horizon, many of us are hoping things will change for the better. We are all hoping our voices will be heard and our concerns met with solutions. This project allows me to voice and magnify the all too often ignored opinions of the American people. My research has led me to speak with so many citizens nation wide, and the stories of your struggles combined with the knowledge of my own struggles have given birth to the project now known as I Heard It Today."

The full length version of I Heard It Today will drop on Inauguration Day (January 20th) and will feature unreleased songs in addition to the singles released leading up to January 20th. Peep the first single below.

No comments: