Saturday, March 8, 2008

BLOWN DEADLINE...

This little bloggy-blog was supposed to be up roughly 2 months ago but as anyone who knows me can tell you, I'm a slow mover (cue footage of Bill & Karolyn Slowsky). Anyhow, 2007 was a monster year for music so I'd like to kick things off with a few of my favorite videos from the past year.

First up, is "Truth Skull" from Lymbyc Systym. This two-man band (brothers Jared & Michael Bell) from Tempe, Arizona got some serious digital spins from me in the 07.

Their first full length release, Love Your Abuser, was pretty much my work-time soundtrack for like 3 straight months. No joke.

4 comments:

pj said...

yay! new found beats courtesy of fancylad. tight. thanks mang...

Anonymous said...

yo! keep at it - cause i'm gonna stay posted like a stamp! haha

NC said...

in true Slowsky fashion...

btw, where'd you get that fresh logo? it is really something else...

Sydney said...

congrats on your first post buddy